How to Cook Delicious Cabbage and beef soup
Cabbage and beef soup. Cabbage Soup recipe is quick to make with deliciously tender beef. Low in carbs, KETO approved and full of incredible flavour, hello healthy comfort food! Make Cabbage Soup incredible in no time with minimal ingredients: cabbage, chunks of beef, carrots, onions and garlic.
Very yummy soup that has always been a hit! Main ingredients include ground beef, cabbage, tomato sauce, kidney beans and onion. When I was a little girl, I helped my parents work the fields of their small farm. You can have Cabbage and beef soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and beef soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 of medium bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1 of small cabbage (shredded).
- You need 3 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of pork broth.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of caraway seed.
- It’s of Suggested sides:.
- You need of Irish soda bread.
Lunchtime was always a treat when Mother picked fresh vegetables from the garden and simmered them in her big soup pot. Light but filling, this Beef and Cabbage Soup will fill you up without weighing you down, and will keep you warm from the inside out. I decided to make a Beef and Cabbage Soup this week because I'm taking advantage of post-St. Patrick's Day cabbage sales and I've kind of been craving red meat lately.
Cabbage and beef soup instructions
- Brown ground beef with garlic, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Drain..
- Add diced tomato, tomato sauce, chicken broth, pork broth and caraway seed to meat mixture. Bring to boil..
- Add cabbage, carrots, and celery to mixture. Simmer on low for 30 minutes..
Ground beef, cabbage, vegetables and tomatoes, this is the perfect soup to clean out your fridge! And it's super easy to make. I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies.