How to Make Delicious Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 of them, minced) I used xtra.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning (or you can use 1 pack of taco seasoning).
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pan….Add sliced onion and green pepper to meat in pan….
- Add mined garlic to browned meat, onions and green pepper….cook for about 2 minutes…..
- Add black pepper and taco seasoning to pan, then add can of black beans and the water….
- Add the corn and the can of crushed tomatoes to pan, mix well……
- Bring all to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes, covered,stirring occasionally….
- Done ✅….. Eat and enjoy with a dollop of sour cream on top and shredded cheddar cheese ! 😋.
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make.