How to Prepare Delicious Tomato pasta soup with beef
Tomato pasta soup with beef. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! Beefy Tomato Soup has become one of our most popular recipe on our site and for good reason.
It's crazy to me how within the span of days we can go from needing the air conditioning on at night to being tempted to turn the heat on in New York. Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup – Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 32 oz of beef broth.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Oyster crackers (optional).
Return sauteed veggies to pot along with beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire, marjoram Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. Boil stirring occasionally, until pasta has cooked. When I make this beef and macaroni soup I prefer to cook the macaroni in a separate pot and then add it to the tomato mixture. This way the macaroni is perfectly cooked!
Tomato pasta soup with beef instructions
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
You can def. cook the pasta in the tomato-broth mixture but you'll have a creamier finished product on your hands. I'm not a fan of the. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and Out comes the onion and the sauce is ready to be spooned over pasta. We use the same three ingredients in this. My family DEVOURED this delicious bowl of soup made with ground beef, tomatoes, and tiny pasta.