Recipe: Appetizing Lauren's Taco Soup
Lauren's Taco Soup. This Taco Soup Recipe is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.
And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! You can cook Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This Taco Soup is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup!
Lauren's Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
Cooking Taco Soup and Taco Bowl for the week. Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. I love it and I think you're gonna love. This healthy taco soup recipe is beyond delicious and so quick and easy to make. It will be one of those go-to hearty soup recipes you make again and again!