Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't taste the avocado! The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that you completely forget you're getting so many health benefits at the same time! Avocados, coconut milk, and cocoa powder are blended together forming a creamy, vegan pudding.
Avocado is a source of nutritious fats and its buttery texture means that it blends well with coconut and chocolate. To try an avocado dessert, make a pudding by blending avocado with cocoa and a little. This chocolate avocado mousse recipe or chocolate avocado pudding is high in healthy fats, made with whole ingredients, and has zero refined sugar. You can cook Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup
- You need 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- It’s 100 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Bailey's Irish Cream,.
- Prepare 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- Prepare of High Quality 85% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 50g.
- You need 20 g of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,.
- It’s of Coffee Granules, For Garnishing.
Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is QUICK and EASY RECIPE for lunch, family dinner or party food for a crowd. This Avocado Soup recipe comes with a built-in plea to try it with a batch of freshly made vegetable stock. Making veggie stock will instantly upgrade your kitchen so please consider giving it a go. I'll include instructions for a stock express version that you might forever associate with this otherworldly.
Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/cold-brewed-coffee if you wanna make your own cold brewed coffee..
- Add coffee, condensed milk, avocado, rum and ice into a blender. Blitz until smooth. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Stir in the coconut oil..
- Mix until well combined. The mixture should have a glossy shine. When ready to serve, pour the avocado coffee smoothie into a bowl..
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top. *You can get creative and paint a tree with the chocolate mixture.* Garnish with some coffee granules. Serve immediately..
Add the avocados to a blender or food processor, along with the cocoa powder, melted chocolate, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent, creamy, healthy dessert made with avocados and raw cacao powder. Made this, sooo creamy and chocolaty. Mixed some with greek yogurt, granola & berries for breakfast. Also, adding some milk to the blender and turns out chocolate avocado shake.