Recipe: Yummy Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. To be honest, if you do not feel like doing any chopping at all, then throw in some onions flakes instead of the fresh onions to make.
Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. Our easy Instant Pot corned beef recipe is sure to be a fast family favorite. Serve this hearty dish with plenty of crusty bread for sopping up the rich juices. You can cook Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of box of beef broth.
- You need 1 lb. of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can stems and pieces mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
This hearty beef and veggie soup recipe is made simple with the pressure cooking power of your Instant Pot. This low-carb Instant Pot® soup is a satisfying blend of beef and vegetables cooked at high Return beef to the pot; add water, turnips, green beans, tomato paste, salt, garlic powder, onion powder But we all love soup so that was not a problem. Delicious and easy will definitely make again soon. How to Make Beef Stew in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup instructions
- Turn instapot to saute mode. While its heating chop onion and mince garlic..
- When instapot is hot. Brown hamburger with onion and garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot and stir.
- Set instapot to manual setting with high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by turning it valve. (Caution the steam will be hot).
When you make our Instant Pot® Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe, everything, including the noodles, cooks right in the Instant Pot® which makes cleanup a breeze. Cream of mushroom soup, paprika and sour cream deliver on the classic flavor of a stroganoff. We've used beef sirloin in this recipe to cut. First of all, I do eat vegetables, I'm just a little picky about the way they're served (I prefer them cooked, and They're soup haters, and prefer their veggies raw, but I'm wearing them down one bowl at a time 😉. How long do you cook vegetable soup in the Instant.