Recipe: Tasty Mexican ground beef soup
Mexican ground beef soup. Mexican Tortilla Soup Ground Beef Recipes. This Mexican Vegetable Beef Soup recipe is full of tender steak, potatoes and veggies, and made with the most comforting tomato-chile broth. And as always, nearly any lean cut of steak will work great here, or you could use ground beef if you prefer.
With black-eyed peas, sweet potatoes, ground beef and comforting spices, this soup has every wonderful memory from my childhood simmered together in. Mix together with the cream of chicken soup, tomatoes with chilis, onion Cook raw rice according to your favorite method. I'm sure many people have a pound of ground beef in their freezer for those last minute meals in a hurry. You can cook Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cans of mix beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 jar of salsa.
- You need 1 liter of beef broth.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- It’s 1 of cubed zucchini.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Grated Gouda cheese.
Other ideas for ground beef is making Mexican meatballs, like Chipotle Meatballs, Mint Meatballs, and Mexican Meatball soup. All Reviews for Ground Beef Mexican Style. Ground Beef Mexican Style. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Check out these Mexican ground beef ideas that are totally tasty and make What's more, Mexican ground beef is such a versatile dish—you can eat it in lettuce wraps (my Presented by Lisa's Dinnertime Dish, this beef enchilada soup recipe has all the flavor of enchiladas.
Mexican ground beef soup step by step
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Mexican flavours! No more boring beef mince recipes…. Kick off the week with THIS flavour packed Mexican Ground Beef Casserole!! With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this. ground beef: the star of this dish really is the ground beef. This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a super family-friendly meal that you're going to love!