Ground beef soup with noodles. This savory specialty combines ground beef with onions, celery and carrots. "This is a wonderful fast soup to make any day of the week," says Judy Brander of Two Harbors Stir in the noodles. I also added approx a TBSP of onion powder and used Ground Deer Meat instead of stew meat. And finally topped off the finished product with some french fried onions.
If it comes with soup seasoning packets, toss them. Ssub with fresh or dried noodles (rice or wheat). Heat oil in a saucepan and cook ground beef until crumbly. You can have Ground beef soup with noodles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef soup with noodles
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 500 grams of ground beef.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 of broth cubes.
- You need 180 grams of noodles.
Season well with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with curry powder and add vegetable broth, orange juice and cream. Bring to a boil, add noodles and cook until tender. Ground Beef Cream Of Mushroom Soup Noodles Recipes.
Ground beef soup with noodles step by step
- Prepare 3 liters of broth using broth cubes. Add salt if necessary..
- Mince onion, fry it on a pan until yellow..
- Add ground beef to the frying pan, fry until brown stirring constantly..
- Cut tomato into medium cubes, add it to the frying pan. Add some broth, black pepper, stir well..
- Close the lid and stew on a small fire until ground beef is ready..
- Pour the frying pan content to the broth, add noodles. Boil until noodles are ready, serve..
Ground Beef Country CasseroleTogether As Family. Ground Beef Noodle Casserole Mushroom Soup Recipes. Taiwanese beef noodle soup, or niu rou mian, is a must-have for anyone visiting Taiwan — and a source of homesickness if you're Taiwanese and abroad. There is nowhere else a noodle soup quite like it, although the dish has conspicuous influences from Sichuan province: chili. Ground beef – can leave out if you want Instant Pot vegetarian soup.