Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks.
You can have Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks
- It’s 3 of Chinese cabbage stalks.
- It’s 1 dash of Carrot.
- It’s 50 grams of Ground chicken or pork (or ham).
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Chicken stock granules.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of Scallions (for garnish).
Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks step by step
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm lengthwise and 5 mm width. Cut the carrot into thin strips so that it cooks through quickly. Match the length with the Chinese cabbage. Dissolve the katakuriko in double the amount of water..
- Put the ground meat into a pot, and stir-fry over medium heat using chopsticks. When the colour of the meat has changed, add the Chinese cabbage and carrot, and briefly stir-fry..
- Pour in 700 ml of water. When it starts to boil, skim off the scum, and simmer for about 3 minutes. Add the ★ seasonings, and adjust the taste. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken..
- Swirl in the beaten egg little by little, and drizzle a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil. Sprinkle scallions for garnish, and it's done..
- Use the leftover Chinese cabbage in a miso soup the next day, or parboil in salted water and make Chinese cabbage marinated in sauce..