How to Prepare Perfect Turkey-Barley Soup
You can cook Turkey-Barley Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey-Barley Soup
- You need 19 oz of ground turkey.
- You need 2 cup of carrot, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 42 oz of beef broth (3 14 oz cans).
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick-cook barley.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Turkey-Barley Soup instructions
- Cook turkey and veggies over medium heat until browned. Drain..
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer covered about 20 minutes until barley is tender..