Recipe: Perfect Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta
Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta.
You can cook Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta
- You need 100 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 piece of Butter.
- You need 50 grams of Camembert cheese (or sliced pizza cheese).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables (onion, shimeji mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, cabbage, cherry tomatoes etc.).
- Prepare 2 slice of Cured ham (ham or bacon are also fine).
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta instructions
- Heat the water, milk, soup stock granules and salt..
- When it has come to the boil, add the pasta..
- After around 2-3 minutes, add the cheese and butter..
- Add the vegetables 2-3 minutes before the pasta is done. This time I used sliced onion..
- When done, season with black pepper and transfer to a serving dish. Add the ham, cherry tomatoes and finely chopped parsley to finish!.
- Reduce the amount of dishes you'll need to do by placing your bread on the same dish. It makes it look fancier, too..