Navy Bean Soup.
You can cook Navy Bean Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Navy Bean Soup
- Prepare 16 Oz of Bag of Navy Beans – Dry.
- You need 1-1/2 Cup of Onion Mixture Frozen.
- It’s of Add ham Hock.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Magic seasoning – No salt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 10 Cups of Water.
Navy Bean Soup step by step
- Soak the Beans over night in water add some salt..
- In the morning Drain and rinse beans, add to crock pot, fill 3/4 of the way with water, add onion mixture, ham Hock and seasoning, put crock pot on low cook all day, it well be ready at supper time..