How to Prepare Appetizing Tumeric-butternut soup
Tumeric-butternut soup. Home » All Recipes » Ginger Turmeric Butternut Squash Soup. For creamy soups like this, you just stick it in the pot and press on, and it blends it perfectly smooth right in the pot. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian, this is a soup recipe, made with butternut squash, turmeric and coconut milk, that anyone can enjoy.
Just boil the butternut squash in some chicken stock for a while blend and season with whatever you like. In this case, I've used Curry and Tumeric. Joy here 🙂 I'm a Holistic Nutritionist, a mama and Founder of Joyous Health (www.joyoushealth.com). You can have Tumeric-butternut soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tumeric-butternut soup
- You need 1 of butter nut, peeled and boiled.
- You need 2 of onions, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s of Fresh ginger, minced.
- It’s of Fresh turmeric, minced.
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of I tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
I have a very special guest in my video today. Turmeric Broth Detox Soup- a naturally healing, soothing and comforting, Ayurvedic soup that is highly customizable to your needs. This soup pairs a classic Butternut Squash Soup with the warm spiciness of ginger to make a soup that will warm you from the inside out. It's rich in flavor, and the turmeric.
Tumeric-butternut soup instructions
- Gather your ingredients.
- To a cooking pot, add the onions and minced ginger and turmeric. Sautee until onions are soft but not browned..
- Add in the carrot into the pot, let it cook for 2 to 3 min or until soft..
- Add in the butter nut and let it cook for about 5 min on medium heat..
- Add in the black pepper, paprika and salt. Cook for a minute..
- Add in the coconut milk, let it boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 min..
- Turn off heat and let it cool for about 30 min or until when it not to hot to touch..
- Pour it into a blender and blend until smooth..
- You can serve cold or warm it up in a cooking pot before serving..
- Enjoy with bread, chapati or even as it is..
Ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and a little sherry do an incredible job of seasoning this slightly sweet soup. The Butternut Soup recipe out of our category Vegetable Soup! Remove soup from heat and cool briefly. Working in batches, puree in blender until desired consistency is reached. A creamy butternut squash soup to make in the microwave.