Recipe: Perfect Potato soup
Potato soup. Chipotle Leek and Potato Soup "A delicious, smooth and spicy soup." – Buckwheat Queen. Most Made Today Perfect Potato Soup Potato soup.the way I love it! Simple, delicious, and warms your soul.
Cheesy potato soup, loaded baked potato soup, sweet potato soup—we have a recipe for every potato soup recipe you could ever want. I got this potato soup recipe from my mother in law. We absolutely love it and it is very simple. You can have Potato soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato soup
- You need 4 cup of Chicken broth or chicken bouillion.
- Prepare 5 of Russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Instant potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped ham.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
You can, of course, decrease the cheese amount. I also add broccoli, carrots, corn, peas or any combination of those when I am in the mood. In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until done. Remove bacon from pan, and set aside.
Potato soup instructions
- Pour broth in pot over med great.
- Peel and chop potatoes and onions.
- Add to broth mixture along with ham and season.
- Add instant potatoes.
- Add cheese and cream continue stirring constantly until heated through.
- Tasted add additional salt and pepper if.needed.
The phrase loaded potato soup refers to the soup being 'loaded' up with all the toppings you would find on a baked potato. For example: bacon, cheese, sour cream and green onion. For example: bacon, cheese, sour cream and green onion. Potato Soup loaded with chunks of tender, hearty potatoes and made with a rich and creamy soup base. This soup is a reader favorite and for good reason – it's easy to make and absolutely delicious!