potato soup. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to survive. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious.
Just be sure not to leave off the cheddar and bacon (or ham), they add lots of flavor! This easy potato soup is made with chicken stock, bacon, onion, celery, and herbs, then finished with a little cream for extra richness. All Reviews for Absolutely Ultimate Potato Soup. You can have potato soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of potato soup
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- It’s 10 each of potato.
- Prepare 12 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of stock ham stock.
- It’s 1/2 of turnip.
This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting! With only a few ingredients this soup comes together quickly on the stovetop. Load it up with all your favorite toppings for the ultimate in comfort. Potato soup is such a fall classic.
potato soup instructions
- put your water and stock cubes in pot and bring to boil.
- peel and cut potatos to bit size and add to water.
- peel and chop half of the turnip and with the other half grate but if u prefere more chunks cut them then add the chunks to tghe pot.
- now do the same for the carrots leave 8 to grate into the soup.
- add all the left ingrediants to the soup and leace to boil on a low heat for an hour.
- finally wash n cut the leek up and add to the soup leave for 20 mins on a low heat and then enjoy x.
Tender pieces of creamy russet potatoes mingle with onions, garlic, and salty pancetta for a bowl of soul-soothing solace. The only possible upgrade to this classic is to. Whip up this simple soup as a starter for a dinner party or a light supper when you need a bit of comfort – it has a beautiful silky texture. It really is the best potato soup recipe, ever. I came up with it after enjoying baked potato soup at one of our favorite restaurants.