Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup. .chicken soup, which is a Thai-flavored chicken soup made with coconut milk and chicken broth, infused with Thai herbs plus fresh lime juice. Many of my readers have been asking me to convert my popular Asian recipes to Instant pot recipes so here it is an Instant Pot soup recipe you have been. This coconut chicken soup recipe does just that!
Divide the soup between bowls and top with the shredded chicken and spiced seeds to serve. A divine soup! thai-style pumpkin, chicken and coconut soup. This creamy coconut cauliflower soup hits all the high points of a warm, rich soup — smooth, a little nutty, perfectly spiced, all while being Raw cauliflower on its own has a slightly sweet flavor that runs the risk of making this coconut milk based soup sweet too. You can have Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter ghee.
- It’s of Chicken breast (however much you like).
- You need Handful of peas.
- It’s Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to your taste).
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water (to your consistency).
- It’s Cubes of coconut (to your taste).
To add a nutty flavor with minimal effort. So, she serves up kale, tomato, and lemon magic one-pot spaghetti; gently spiced sweet potato and quinoa bowls; and this green pea and coconut soup that I'm sharing today. Chopped carrots, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, or celery can all be added with the chicken. Or stir some frozen corn or peas in at the very end.
Creamy coconut, chicken and pea soup instructions
- Cook the chopped onions in the ghee until they are soft..
- Add the tbsp of flour and stir frequently for about a minute..
- Add the milk slowly and stir until all the flour has dissolved, making sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the saucepan..
- Add your coconut and vegetable stock and mix until dissolved..
- Put in your chicken and peas in and add salt and pepper to your taste, if you require more water then add until it’s at a consistency that you like.
- Add soup to your bowl, you can top it with coconut flakes and anything else that you want, serve with a slice of bread (if you want) :).
In this video I show you how to make a delicious low carb, high protein (Paleo friendly) soup. Some have called this Opor Ayam in Indonesia. Cream of coconut is a sweetened version of coconut cream. It's generally used in drinks or desserts. With just a few ingredients, this creamy coconut curry chicken goes from good to WOW.