How to Cook Appetizing Split Pea Soup
Split Pea Soup.
You can have Split Pea Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Split Pea Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of split peas dry.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced leeks.
- Prepare 3 of carrots sliced.
- You need 16 oz of chopped ham.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cans of chicken stock.
Split Pea Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker.
- Set pressure cooker on soups and cook for 6 minutes.
- Release pressure enjoy.