Recipe: Appetizing Butternut squash Thai red curry soup
Butternut squash Thai red curry soup. Light and creamy, vegan butternut squash soup recipe. This simple butternut bisque is seasoned with Thai red curry paste and swirled with coconut Curried butternut soup has been on my list of recipes to conquer for a while and I just couldn't resist seasoning it with red Thai curry paste like I did. Try our butternut squash recipe with the punchy flavours of thai red curry for an easy winter warmer.
Ultra delicious Thai inspired butternut squash red curry that is creamy, spicy, rich, and comforting! This Thai-style butternut squash soup made with coconut milk is soothing and flavorful, and the heat from the ginger and spices will warm you right up. Give plain old butternut squash a fresh Asian twist with red curry, coconut milk, and other Thai-inspired seasonings to make a side dish that's sweet This lovely red curry butternut squash is sweet, spicy, and mysterious. You can cook Butternut squash Thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut squash Thai red curry soup
- Prepare 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- Prepare of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- You need of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
This turkey-friendly side dish won't be everyone's cup of tea, but for. I swapped green curry for Thai red curry paste, because I wanted a little bit of a kick and a vibrant orange color. I burned my butternut squash seeds The roasted butternut squash already has a lovely natural sweetness to it which balances nicely against the spicy Thai red curry, creamy coconut. This Thai Butternut Squash Soup made in the Instant Pot is what you have been waiting for.
Butternut squash Thai red curry soup step by step
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
It is creamy, flavorful, healthy and vegan! Curried Butternut Squash Soup – Add a tablespoon of curry powder in place of the red curry paste. Coconut Butternut Squash Soup – Add more coconut milk to. This Thai red curry recipe has kabocha squash, garlic, ginger, and green bell peppers simmered in a coconut-curry sauce. Using prepared red curry paste is an easy and fast way to add traditional Thai flavors to this vegetarian one-pot meal.