Recipe: Tasty Split Pea Soup
Split Pea Soup.
You can have Split Pea Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Split Pea Soup
- You need 2 bags of frozen peas.
- It’s 2-3 cups of cubed ham (if you don't have left over ham to use then you may buy the pre cooked package of cubed ham I have in the picture below).
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of celery.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper & garlic salt.
Split Pea Soup instructions
- Rinse & boil peas on medium heat. Add celery, carrots & onion. Boil for 45 mins or until veggies & peas are tender..
- Add cans of cream of celery & cubbed ham. Boil for another 15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- When done let simmer & stand for 10-15 mins before serving. Enjoy!😊.