How to Cook Appetizing Hispanic Three Beans Soup
Hispanic Three Beans Soup.
You can have Hispanic Three Beans Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hispanic Three Beans Soup
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of Roman beans.
- It’s 1 of fresh tomato.
- You need 1 of Medium red onion.
- You need 1 of Chicken broth cube.
- You need of Ground Black peppers.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Red peppers flacks.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of Of Cooked ham.
- It’s of Garlic paste.
- You need of Homemade Sofrito.
- You need 1 pack of Sazon Goya.
- It’s 45 oz. of Of water.
Hispanic Three Beans Soup step by step
- Rinse and dry each beans and place them all on a container..
- Diced the ham, tomato and the onion and place them on separate containers..
- In the saucepan, add 2 spoonful of oil and put it on medium fire..
- When the oil is ready place the diced ham and the block of chicken broth on the saucepan..
- Mixed well until the ham is brownish colored. Then add the onion and a spoonful of garlic paste. Mixed well..
- Then add the fresh diced tomato into the saucepan. Then stir it again..
- Next, add 45 oz. of water. Then add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red peppers flecks (to give the soup a little kick). Mixed well. Wait until boiled..
- This is optional but test the soup to see if you need to add more salt and/or black pepper..
- Next, while its boiling add a spoonful of homemade Sofrito and one package of Sazon Goya. Then stir..
- If you want, you can eat the soup with either a piece of bread or some tostones..