Cellophane Noodle In Pork Soup.
You can have Cellophane Noodle In Pork Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cellophane Noodle In Pork Soup
- You need 4 cups of cellophane noodle.
- Prepare 1 cup of dice onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 bunch of leeks cut into ring.
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 20 of meatball.
- Prepare 4 slice of thinly ham.
- It’s 2 of dice sausage.
- It’s of seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of simple meat patties.
- Prepare 4 of cooked brown pork patties.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion and garlic powder with pepper.
Cellophane Noodle In Pork Soup step by step
- mix well and shape round then flat.
- with oil brown pattie then add meatball and onion.
- add water and bring it to a boil then add seasoning.
- add cellophane noodle for 1 minute then off heat and serve hot.
- Another Option , using soft pork rib with pounded garlic , shallot & Ginger as base soup (5 thump size ginger , 4 garlic , 3 shallot with 1 litter water, 2 cups of cellophane noodle and 4 cups of Bak Choy with 15 pieces cut into 2 inches of soft rib pork ) season 3 tbsp of light soy sauce and 2 tsp of salt.
- My Lunch @ Cellophane Noodle In Bak Choy And Soft Rib Pork Soup.