Recipe: Yummy Pumpkin soup
Pumpkin soup. This easy soup is made with pumpkin puree, chicken stock, onion, and fresh herbs. Heat stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for.
Pumpkin soup is a usually 'bound' (thick) soup made from a purée of pumpkin. It is made by combining the meat of a blended pumpkin with broth or stock. It can be served hot or cold, and is a popular Thanksgiving dish in the United States. You can cook Pumpkin soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup
- You need 1/4 of pumpkin.
- Prepare of coconut cream.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
Your mama's gonna be so proud. Pumpkin soup is what we all crave come October, but the idea of starting with an actual pumpkin? The shortcut was obvious — canned pumpkin — but would it taste as good? Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video!
Pumpkin soup step by step
- Take pumpkin cut into halves then take one half and cut into halves again.use the quarter pumpkin.peel off the pumpkin,wash and put in a pot.add the chicken stock, garlic paste, onion and salt to taste.let the pumpkin cook till tender..
- After 15 mins open your pot add in curry powder and black pepper.stir to mix then switch off the gas..
- Take a blender pour in the pumpkin.add milk and blend till smooth and thick.dont make it too thick or too light.after it's good to go,take a bowl pour in the pumpkin soup.take the coconut cream pour on top then sprinkle the coriander leaves..
- Serve when hot.enjoy your pumpkin soup..
This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin Soup is one of the best fall soups you'll ever taste. A creamy base is loaded with bacon, pumpkin, spices, and pureed until smooth. This easy squash soup is the perfect fall recipe! Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old.