How to Cook Tasty The kitchen sink soup
The kitchen sink soup. Alright, before I jump to the recipe and explain what exactly is in THIS Everything But the Kitchen Sink Soup, let's talk. Soap Dispenser,Lead free Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink,Commercial Liquid Dish Dispensers,Built In Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser,Brushed Gold Lotion Dispenser. Stay healthy this cold and flu season with a warm bowl of chicken soup.
This soup was an eating clean meal/clean out the fridge session/use up lots of produce that I had around concoction and it turned out delicious. Serve with your favorite whole wheat rolls and you've got yourself a perfect fall meal. The abundance of ingredients in the soup gave birth to a phrase "sbornaya solyanka", which means a real mix of just about anything. You can have The kitchen sink soup using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The kitchen sink soup
- It’s of meat.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of sausage smoked.
- Prepare 2/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 1/2 large of skinless and boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 lb of cubed deli ham.
- Prepare 47 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- It’s 5 1/2 oz of black sliced olives.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2/3 lb of carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of water chestnut.
- You need 12 oz of can of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of can blackeyed peas.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of can of green beans.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion chopped.
- You need 2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grains of paradise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need of chives.
The Book features a recipe for sbornaya solyanka as well, but the Georgian recipe provided me with the perfect excuse of mentioning "traditional" solyanka without. This simple soup is surprisingly flavorful! Kale and the mushrooms add a rich, earthy flavor. Bacon adds a bit of smoke and the carrots are sweet.
The kitchen sink soup instructions
- Get a huge pot chop up all your meat into bite sized pieces take skin off sausage first add all of you meat to pot bring up heat cover stirring occasionally.
- Chop up your carrots celery potatoes cabbage add to pot. Cover and cook.
- Add mushrooms, olives, blackeyed peas, corn, greenbeans drain everything but the olives and blackeyed peas, chop water chestnuts.
- Add everything to pot except tomato sauce and spices let cook 30 minutes covered.
- Add spices and sauce now cook on low for 4 hours covered stirring occasionally.
- Let sit 30 minutes hope you enjoy.
- Goes well with this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346963-oven-cheesey-bread.
This is a VERY delicious healthy soup! I created this soup by looking into our fridge and finding lots of wonderful produce that I had no idea what to do with! Healthy Soup Recipe- Spicy Turkey Sausage Soup. Home » Soup » Homemade Soup » Simple Homemade Soup » Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup. I made this soup for the first time because I had a whole bunch of vegetables that were about to go bad, so I decided to put them all into a soup.