Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin soup garnished with coriander
Pumpkin soup garnished with coriander. When all of the ingredients are soft, process everything until smooth, add coconut milk and chopped coriander leaves, then add salt and pepper and bring to boil again. Pumpkin soup can be prepared in many different ways, but I personally love adding a bit of spiciness. I also like to make it as nutritious as possible to make the most of it, so I add in Top it off with the fresh garnish (tomato, cucumber and one or two coriander leaves) and serve with two slices of brown bread!
Ginger adds a lovely gentle warmth to this pumpkin soup with coconut milk and coriander (cilantro) adds a wonderful fragrant depth. Coconut milk adds a lovely velvety creaminess and richness. I like to serve this delicious Thai pumpkin with a garnish of a few coriander leaves, some finely sliced red. You can cook Pumpkin soup garnished with coriander using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup garnished with coriander
- You need Half of a medium pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of red capcicum–chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare Half of cup of coconut milk/ milk/ water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee / cooking oil.
Photo about Bowl with pumpkin soup , sunflower sprout and bread. Pumpkin soup is full of creamy goodness. Find an easy, tasty pumpkin soup recipe right here. Chop butternut pumpkin into large segments, and remove skin and seeds.
Pumpkin soup garnished with coriander step by step
- Fry the onions in the ghre/ oil. Add in the carrots, capcicum and tomatoes. Simmer for ten minutes. Until stewed and softly cooked. Add salt if prefered..
- Place the boiled pumpkin in a blender, with the coconut milk at the bottom. Pour in the tomatoes sauce and blend for approximately 3 minutes until evenly pureed. Serve when hot. Enjoy.
Place butternut pumpkin segments into large saucepan of water. Add pumpkin meat, broth and coconut milk and blend well, until completely smooth and integrated. While piping hot, transfer to a tureen. Serve at the table and garnish each bowl with a swirl of coriander puree. Creamy Spicy Pumpkin Soup garnished with pumpkin seeds. hana/Datecraft/Getty Images.