Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Slow Cooker Johnny Soup
Slow Cooker Johnny Soup.
You can have Slow Cooker Johnny Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Johnny Soup
- You need 1 package (16 ounces) of dried cannellini beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced, or 2-3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 6 cups of cold water.
- You need 1-2 cups of ham, chopped/cubed.
- It’s 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
Slow Cooker Johnny Soup instructions
- Rinse the beans to get rid of any debris, then add to the slow cooker..
- Add the carrots and onion to the pot. Also add the garlic, if you are using cloves..
- Stir to mix together..
- Place the ham on top of everything, then pour the water on top of that..
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices on top.
- Stir slightly, then add the bay leaves to the soup. Place the cover on top of the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours..