Recipe: Appetizing ham and potato soup
ham and potato soup. This hearty Ham and Potato Soup is made with a ham shank or leftover ham bone and russet potatoes. Deliciously creamy Ham and Potato Soup is so EASY to make! The perfect way to use up your ham leftovers.
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour The best part of slow cooker meals like this Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup is that they're perfect for weeknights now that everyone is back to. This ham and potato soup is made with diced ham, Russet potatoes, carrots, celery and white cheddar cheese, all in a thick and creamy broth. An easy dinner option that's hearty, comforting and quick to make! You can have ham and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ham and potato soup
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of potato chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of ham chopped fully cooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of chicken boillon.
- You need 1 can of celery soup.
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth.
Made with diced ham and potatoes this soup is thick, creamy and so easy to make! With a potato masher, mash the potatoes a bit to thicken the soup, don't worry about the ham chunks. Don't mash too much, you want to have some potato and veggie chunks for texture! Seriously, this delicious recipe is everything I love in a warm soup during the wintertime.
ham and potato soup step by step
- Use a big pot, heat up then add the butter tell milted add your onion stir tell the onion is cook follow the rest of vegetable, after one minute put your meat and all the rest ..
- You know when your soup is ready if the potato is can smush in the spoon.
It's nice and rich and creamy (using only milk, no heavy cream). It's chock-full of veggies and garlic and lots of golden potatoes. It's the perfect use for leftover ham (or even bacon) after a big holiday meal. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil. Then cook over medium heat until potatoes Stir the cheese mixture into the stockpot and cook until heated through. (I also will break up some of the potatoes for thickness.