Recipe: Perfect Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup
Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup. Deliciously creamy Ham and Potato Soup is easy to make and perfect to use up any leftovers! Picky eaters will ask for seconds. This creamy noodle casserole is a great way to use leftover ham.
One medium cauliflower cut into florets can be used in place of broccoli. Creamy, cheesy and easy to make, this casserole Home cook Stacy Huggins from Valley Center, California, sent us a great recipe for a. Learn how to make Creamy Ham Casserole. You can cook Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup
- It’s 1 can of kernal corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ham.
- It’s 3 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of potato.
- You need 64 oz of chicken stock / 2quarts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 8 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 dash of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of cream chicken soup*optional.
Creamy Ham Chowder. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy Mushroom Ham Pasta a delicious, easy, creamy, pasta dish, Italian style. Might just become your new Family Favourite!. Easter ham, try this recipe, which flavors the pork with creamy homemade barbecue sauce.
Creamy Ham CauliCorn & Potato Soup step by step
- in a large pot melt butter.
- add garlic and cook about 2 minutes.
- add flour gradually whisking with wire whisk***you can add more butter if slurry is to lumpy or thick.
- gradually add milk whisking continuously.
- add chicken stock.
- add all vegetables ,dill,potatoes, salt,pepper,coriander.
- and if you like add can of cream of chicken soup.
- cook on Med to low heat for 25 minutes or till potatoes are very very soft……if you like to thicken up your soup you can always add a 2 to 1 ratio of milk and flour mixture to soup till desired consistency.
In medium bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, milk. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, then drain. Ingredients for This Recipe Cooked ham and bacon Butter A rich and creamy potato soup with sweet corn and salty pieces of ham and bacon. A hearty soup to take the chill off and fill your belly! Add diced ham and kale continue to heat until ham is warm and kale is wilted.