Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Pea and Ham Soup
Pea and Ham Soup.
You can have Pea and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea and Ham Soup
- You need 500 grams of Split Peas (Green/Yellow).
- Prepare 3 of Carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, Diced.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Ham Hock.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Prepare 12 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Pea and Ham Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove hock, dice ham and set aside. Remove bay leaf..
- Puree soup, add ham and stir, season with salt and pepper and serve..