Easiest Way to Make Tasty Awesome sweet potato soup
Awesome sweet potato soup. Sweet potatoes are combined with a tropical blend of coconut and pineapple in a sweet-enough-for-dessert side dish. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. I'm dedicated to bringing you sweet, simple, and from-scratch dessert recipes.
Is there anything more fall than soup and sweet potatoes? The two go hand in hand, but we bet you're not eating SP soup much year-round. Sweet potato soup is the perfect fall and winter soup. You can cook Awesome sweet potato soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome sweet potato soup
- It’s 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon pinch chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry thyme.
- It’s 3 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2/3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 400 ml of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- It’s 270 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of salt and black pepper.
- You need 2 handfuls of cashews.
- You need of toppings: fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds, cashews etc.
It's a rich blend of creamy sweet potatoes, carrots, fresh ginger, and a hint of spice. A bowl full of sweet potato soups will warm you right up on a chilly fall or winter day. Check out our roundup of the best sweet potato soup recipes No Turkey Day feast would be would be complete without the usual side dishes—mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce. With carrots, sweet potatoes & apples, this savory soup with a hint of sweetness is the essence of fall.
Awesome sweet potato soup step by step
- Prepare and gather all your ingredients.
- Add the first set of ingredients (sweet potato,carrot, cumin, cinnamon, chili, thyme and olive oil) to a medium pot on medium heat and sautee for 15 minutes, occasionally stirring..
- Add the rest of the ingredients (turmeric, smoked paprika, tomatoes, water, coconut milk, salt, black pepper, and cashews) and bring to a boil. Then lower the heat and simmer covered for half hour..
- Allow the soup to cool a bit and then transfer to a blender and puree. Depending on the size of your blender jug, you might need to do this in two or three batches..
- Return the soup to the pot to warm up before serving, if needed. Serve with fresh herbs and toasted pumpkin seeds..
What you'll need to make Autumn Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup. Before we get started, let's talk about sweet potatoes. Last time I was at Whole Foods, I noticed that all of the. The sweet potatoes give the soup a creamy texture so you don't need to add any cream or milk! Welcome to a brand new year—a fresh One of the first steps to healthy living is to feed my body with nourishing food, and this carrot and sweet potato soup is exactly what I need to kick off the new year.