Recipe: Appetizing COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup)
COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup).
You can cook COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) using 40 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup)
- It’s 200 gram of beef.
- It’s 200 gram of tripe, boiled.
- Prepare 100 gram of beef heart, boiled well.
- It’s 1 of . 4 litters of rice washing water.
- Prepare 4 of lemon grass bruised.
- Prepare 3 of salam leave (bay leaves).
- Prepare 150 gram of groundnut (fried and mashed).
- You need 3 tablespoon of cooking oil for sauting.
- It’s 4 cm of ginnger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of beef broth powder.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vegetables oil.
- Prepare of Ground Spices:.
- You need 7 pieces of candlenuts roasted.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander roasted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
- It’s of For The Steamed rice with herbal (Buras/ Burasa).
- You need 500 gram of rice washed and drained.
- It’s 1 of litter coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of Salam leaves (bay leaves).
- It’s of Banana leaves, for wrapping.
- It’s of String, for tying.
- Prepare of For the Sambal Goreng :.
- It’s 500 gram of peeled potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes and washed.
- You need of Cooking oil, heated.
- You need 250 gram of beef liver, washed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground red chilies.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 100 gram of stink bean (optional).
- It’s 100 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Ground Spices:.
- It’s 5 of of candlenuts.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6 of red chillies.
- It’s 5-7 of bird's eye chilli (optional).
COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) instructions
- For the Coto Makasar: Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the spice paste until fragrant, then add to the broth, add the powdered broth, refined beans, bring to a boil. Then add beef stew, tripe, liver and heart of beef with rice washing water, add lemongrass, galangal, ginger and bay leaves until tender..
- For the Buras/ Burasa (steamed rice with herb) : Boil rice, coconut milk, salt and salam leaves until the rice is half cooked and tender. Fill banana leaf with 2-3 tablespoon rice, roll up and fold both ends. Take 2 buras, arrange them with fold facing each other on the inside and tie with string in 3-4 place. Steam/ boiled for about 1-2 hour until cooked..
- For the Sambal Goreng : Fried potatoes with oil until it changes colour and a lot of tender. Drain. Boiled beef liver to the outside and it solidifies and not chewy, remove and drain. Sized diced potatoes. Set aside. Saute the minced chilli spices together until fragrant and not runny, add the bay leaf. Add salt and sugar, to taste. Put the potatoes, beef liver, and the stink bean. Add the coconut milk and stir well until combine..