Recipe: Perfect Ham & Cheddar Soup
Ham & Cheddar Soup. Order Your Premium Ham Cuts Online Today & Save! Whole ham seasoned with brown sugar and cloves. A creamy soup loaded with potatoes, corn, cauliflower, and diced ham.
As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed. Ham is made around the world, including a number of regional specialties, such as Westphalian ham and some varieties of Spanish jamón. In addition, numerous ham products have specific. You can have Ham & Cheddar Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheddar Soup
- Prepare 2 cup of peeled diced potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour (gluten free flour optional).
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fully cooked cubed ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Find delicious ham recipes, as well as cooking tips and techniques, from Ina, Ree and more of your favorite Food Network chefs. Ham definition is – the hollow of the knee. How to use ham in a sentence. Ham, (in Hebrew חָם Hebrew pronunciation: ) according to the Table of Nations in the Book of Genesis, was the second son of Noah and the father of Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham & Cheddar Soup step by step
- In large pot, combine potatoes, water, onion and carrot. Bring to boil and cook until potatoes are tender. Do not drain..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to boil. Cook and stir until thick. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir into undrained potato mixture. Add ham, pea and corn. Heat through and serve.
Ham's descendants are interpreted by Flavius Josephus and others as having populated Africa and adjoining parts of Asia. Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. Baked ham is the perfect dish for a special occasion or Sunday dinner. Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian.