Recipe: Appetizing Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup
Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup.
You can have Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 of 32- oz.containers of chickin broth.
- You need 1 of 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion- peeled- chopped.
- It’s 1 of 2 # bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of leftover ham broth ( from your ham you have already made).
- You need 3 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes – peeled- chopped.
- You need 2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of lima beans.
Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup step by step
- Bring water, ham broth , chicken broth to a boil.In a good size stock pot..
- Meanwhile chop all of you veggies.When it comes back to a boil. Add all of your chopped veggies, frozen bag of vegetables, parsley. Salt and pepper to your taste.Bring back to a boil. Simmer on medium high heat for a about 45 min. Check for doneness…..
- This makes pretty much. So I keep some to eat. Put the rest in containers or freezer bags. Freeze for another day. Just thaw warm up and enjoy. Simmer about 45 min. On medium high heat.Check for doneness..