Recipe: Appetizing Quick one pot red curry noodle soup
Quick one pot red curry noodle soup.
You can have Quick one pot red curry noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick one pot red curry noodle soup
- Prepare 50 g of dry noodles.
- Prepare 25 cl of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 15 cl of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar or coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste (or to taste).
- You need 1 of scallion or 1/2 small onion.
- Prepare 100 g of vegetables: leafy greens, zucchini, auberg, bean sprouts.
- You need 25 g of fried tofu or other protein.
- It’s of Coriander.
Quick one pot red curry noodle soup step by step
- Chop and fry the scallion whites in some vegetable oil or coconut fat on high heat.
- When starting to brown, add the vegetables (except leafy greens, bean sprouts etc) and stir fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat, add the curry paste and stir fry for a minute or two until fragrant and dissolved in the oil.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles, lower the heat and simmer until done.
- Add the leafy greens and bean sprouts and cook until lightly wilted.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.