Potato and Ham Soup.
You can cook Potato and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ham Soup
- You need of Diced potatoes to your liking.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Water to cover potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half stick).
- Prepare of Ham diced to your liking.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Potato and Ham Soup instructions
- Cube potatoes as many as you want. Cut onion and add chicken boullion, ham, salt & pepper. Cook til tender..
- In a separate sauce pan make white sauce (melt butter and whisk in flour until smooth. Add milk and whisk over medium heat until thickens.
- Add white sauce into the cooked potatoes and ham and stir over medium heat until soup thickens.
- Serve plain or with shredded cheese on top.