Recipe: Delicious Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣. Ham And Bean Soup With Ham Bone Recipes. Instant Pot Ham and Bean SoupA Kitchen Hoor's Adventures. This is a recipe for ham bean soup with Great Northern beans and chopped vegetables. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This hearty ham and bean soup is the kind of soup you crave on a cold fall or winter day.
This soup has become a family favourite. Got a ham bone on leftover from the holidays? Put it to good use in this comforting slow-cooker soup. You can cook Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
- You need of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- It’s 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Remove ham bone; let stand until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from bone; discard fat, gristle, and bone. Shred meat, and stir into soup. Not Chicken Noodle Soup, HAM Noodle Soup!
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I mean, how much do we LOVE chicken noodle soup? So now this Slow Cooker Ham & Noodle Soup is one of our most favorite leftover recipes! Gotta give the little guy credit for this one. Raw pack canning an excellent and easy recipe for Ham & Bean Soup using your leftover ham. So good and no challenge to make.