Recipe: Yummy Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup. In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Loaded with ham, cheese, potatoes and TONS of broccoli! It is the perfect cozy, comforting soup for any time of the year.
Anyway, smoked Gouda cheese and broccoli soup are a perfect match. First allow your soup to cool at room temperature before transferring. Potato, Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Baby DumplingsAllRecipes. You can cook Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup
- You need 4 ounces of Gouda cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked ham.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed plus more for garnish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Ham Recipes. Smoky Broccoli Beer Cheese SoupSumptuous Spoonfuls. This easy, low carb broccoli cheese I love the creamy taste and the cheesy goodness. I usually add carrots and diced ham, which doesn't.
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup instructions
- Steam the broccoli. Cube the ham and fry it in a deep pan, with the black pepper, 2 tablespoons of butter, and tarragon..
- Grate the gouda. Melt the butter with the ham add the seasonings except for some of the dill for garnish..
- When butter is melted add the milk and cheese. Stir till the cheese is creamy don't boil or your soup may break and become grainy. Stir in the broccoli. Mix the flour and water and stir in till it is as thick as you like. Garnish and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
This ham and cheese soup is a family favorite and is one of the most delicious ways to use leftover ham. Where is the Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Soup recipe? In this post, I will share step-by-step instructions with photos for how to make this soup, as well as answering FAQs about the recipe and. I love cheesy potato soup but since I'm diabetic now, I can't have the carbs. This is a wonderful alternative and GREAT for diabetics!