Chinese-style Sesame Soup with Bacon and Lettuce.
You can have Chinese-style Sesame Soup with Bacon and Lettuce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Sesame Soup with Bacon and Lettuce
- You need 3 of to 4 leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 4 slice of Bacon or ham.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 800 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Powdered chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
Chinese-style Sesame Soup with Bacon and Lettuce step by step
- Thinly slice the onion. Slice the bacon into 1cm strips. Chop the lettuce into bite-sizes. Beat the eggs..
- In boiled water, add onion, ham, and ☆ chicken stock. Boil for 4-5 minutes over medium heat until the onion becomes translucent..
- Season with the ★ ingredients, and add the lettuce. Bring to a boil again, and add the egg by letting it trickle down a chopstick. Cover the pot and it's done in 10 seconds. Don't stir it..
- Ladle into bowls, and add a few drops of sesame oil to finish. Also add ra-yu spicy oil if you like it hot. I added bacon to the soup this time!.