Silky and Smooth Chinese-style Corn Soup.
You can cook Silky and Smooth Chinese-style Corn Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silky and Smooth Chinese-style Corn Soup
- It’s 435 grams of Canned creamed corn.
- You need 2 tsp of Weipa.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko dissolved in double its amount of water.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1/6 of Japanese leek.
Silky and Smooth Chinese-style Corn Soup step by step
- Add creamed corn, 3 cups of water, and Weipa into a pot over high heat..
- Beat the eggs. Finely chop the ham and green onion..
- When the pot comes to a simmer, turn down the heat to medium. Season with salt and pepper. Add katakuriko dissolved in water, and stir well to thicken..
- Turn the heat to high. When it comes to a boil, drizzle in the egg by letting it trickle down on a chopstick. Make sure to pour in slowly and carefully. Stir it once. Turn the heat off when the egg floats to the top..
- Add ham and green onion into the pot. Mix it once to finish..
- Top with coriander leaves if you like The soup becomes somewhat Asian..