Easiest Way to Make Yummy Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks
Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks.
You can cook Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks
- It’s 3 of Chinese cabbage stalks.
- You need 1 dash of Carrot.
- You need 50 grams of Ground chicken or pork (or ham).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Chicken stock granules.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Egg (beaten).
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of Scallions (for garnish).
Hot and Sour Soup with Cabbage Stalks step by step
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm lengthwise and 5 mm width. Cut the carrot into thin strips so that it cooks through quickly. Match the length with the Chinese cabbage. Dissolve the katakuriko in double the amount of water..
- Put the ground meat into a pot, and stir-fry over medium heat using chopsticks. When the colour of the meat has changed, add the Chinese cabbage and carrot, and briefly stir-fry..
- Pour in 700 ml of water. When it starts to boil, skim off the scum, and simmer for about 3 minutes. Add the ★ seasonings, and adjust the taste. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken..
- Swirl in the beaten egg little by little, and drizzle a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil. Sprinkle scallions for garnish, and it's done..
- Use the leftover Chinese cabbage in a miso soup the next day, or parboil in salted water and make Chinese cabbage marinated in sauce..