Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup
Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup.
You can cook Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup
- Prepare 250 ml of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 160 grams of Pasta (I recommend long, thin types).
- It’s 200 grams of Seafood mix (frozen).
- It’s 2 slice of Thinly-sliced ham (or bacon).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Consommé cube.
- You need 2 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Thyme and oregano (dried).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup step by step
- Leave the frozen seafood mix in the refrigerator overnight or run under some cold water to thaw..
- Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Cut the cabbage and ham into 1 cm wide strips. Remove the roots from the shimeji mushrooms and tear apart. Slice the broccoli into clumps..
- Add the olive oil and garlic into a saucepan and place on heat. Once fragrant, also add in the onion, shimeji mushrooms, cabbage, and ham. Then stir-fry quickly..
- Put the seafood into the pan as well and once everything is coated in oil, add in the consommé, water, tomato juice and herbs. Leave the mixture to simmer. Boil some water in a separate pan and cook the pasta..
- When the seafood has cooked through, add the broccoli..
- Drain the boiled pasta in a colander and mix into the mixture from Step 5. Please check the flavor and season with salt and pepper as necessary..
- Transfer everything to a plate and it's ready to serve..