Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 225 grams of chorizo sausage, diced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers, chopped.
- It’s 3 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped.
- It’s 150 grams of dried red lentils, rinsed.
- Prepare 400 grams of can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 500 ml of hot chicken stock.
- It’s 500 ml of hot ham stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put all of the ingredients into a soup pan or stock pot apart from the oregano, rosemary & thyme.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then simmer covered for 35 minutes.
- Use a blender to blitz the soup almost smooth. Add some water if it's too thick for your liking.
- Stir through the oregano, rosemary and thyme and keep warm for 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley and sour cream if desired and sprinkle with a little black pepper. You can sour room temp coconut cream with a little lemon juice for this.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread. My free from recipe for baguettes and garlic butter are in my recipe profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.