Recipe: Yummy Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup
Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup.
You can have Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup
- You need 1 of jar or can white asparagus, (110 gram when drained, do keep the liquid though).
- Prepare 1 can of Flageolet beans , 265 grams drained and rinsed..
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of All purpose seasoning or half a vegetable stock cube.
- It’s 2 slice of Parma or black forest ham , dry fried and crisped ( optional ).
- You need 2 of slices of white bread cut into tiny cubes and fried ( optional ).
Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup step by step
- Drain the canned beans into a sieve and wash under cold water until they are free from canning liquid. Put the beans into a pot.
- Put the asparagus into the pot with its liquid.
- Add one cup of water and the seasoning, bring to a gentle boil and simmer for ten minutes.
- With a blender puree the soup down, add the rest of the water and puree again until the soup is very smooth.
- Chop your ham into small bits or bread or both and dry fry the ham until it has crisped up .For the bread add a little oil to the pan and crisp it up until it is golden brown. Sprinkle over the soup..