Chinese Winter Melon Soup with Rice 瓜粒湯飯.
You can have Chinese Winter Melon Soup with Rice 瓜粒湯飯 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Winter Melon Soup with Rice 瓜粒湯飯
- You need 200 g of minced pork.
- Prepare 1 of big slice of Thick Ham.
- Prepare Half of a bowl of chives.
- Prepare handful of dried shrimp.
- It’s 3-4 of chinese mushroom.
- It’s of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Chinese Jinhua Ham (optional).
- Prepare 1 of big sliced winter melon.
Chinese Winter Melon Soup with Rice 瓜粒湯飯 instructions
- These are the main ingredients. Rince and soak shrimp n mushroom until soft..
- Slice mushroom and cut ham in cubes. As the soaked mushroom, shrimp in water, save them as broth later on..
- Winter Melon remove skin and middle parts and cut in cubes. Can also cut in bigger chunks or big slice if lazy..
- Very little oil med-high heat and pan fry the jinhua ham (optional) if you have them. Throw in the mince and cook until 80% then throw in the cube hams. Cook ham until slightly golden brown without burning the minced..
- Throw in the mushroom broth together with shrimp n mushroom..
- Add Chicken broth/powder and Hot Water until it covers the ingredients and make it to a boil..
- When water is boiling throw in melon and cook until you see Winter Melon have this slightly clear colour around 5 – 8 mins.
- Taste it. Add in more chicken broth or chicken powder if needed. Switch off stove and add chives. Pour into a bowl of Cooked White Rice(Hard/Overnight rice is the best option)! Done!.