How to Cook Appetizing Rice Soup in Coconut milk
Rice Soup in Coconut milk.
You can have Rice Soup in Coconut milk using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Soup in Coconut milk
- It’s 3 Cups of Rice.
- You need 1 and 1/2 Cups of Coconut milk.
- You need 3 Cups of coconut Grated.
- It’s 50 Grams of onions Small.
- It’s 3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 5 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Chilly powder.
Rice Soup in Coconut milk instructions
- Boil 3 cup rice in 6 cups water. When rice is cooked properly, add coconut milk and a pinch of salt..
- In the meantime, smash the onions and green chilli. Add oil and salt..
- Mix the grated coconut with salt and chilli powder.