How to Make Tasty Pea & ham soup
Pea & ham soup. Перевод слова pea, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания split peas — лущёный горох green peas — зелёный горошек sweet peas — душистый горошек. A pea, although treated as a vegetable in cooking, is botanically a fruit; the term is most commonly used to describe the small spherical seeds or the pods of the legume Pisum sativum. Meaning of pea in English. pea [pi:]Существительное. pea / pea.
Peas are projectiles that are fired by peashooting plants. The pea is the basic projectile in Plants vs. Therefore, a single pea is the base unit for measuring damage. 🎦 Pea. You can have Pea & ham soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea & ham soup
- You need of Broth.
- You need 1 kg of smoked ham hocks (Eisbein).
- It’s 1/2 of onion, roughly chopped (skin on).
- You need 3 of celery stalks, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of carrot, roughly chopped (skin on).
- It’s 1 head of garlic, crushed (skin on).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 6 of black pepper corns, crushed.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- You need of Soup.
- You need 4 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, small dice.
- You need 1 of carrot, small dice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 cups of broth.
- You need 1 kg of peas, frozen or fresh.
- It’s 20 g of fresh mint, chopped.
- You need To taste of white pepper & salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Smoked ham hock, pulled.
- Prepare of Créme fraîche.
- Prepare of Crusty bread, toasted & torn.
- You need of Fresh mint.
Each pod contains several peas, which can be green or yellow. A widely cultivated climbing annual vine native to Eurasia. PEA — ist die Abkürzung für: Phenylethylamin, als beta Phenylethylamin einer der Hauptwirkstoffe von Schokolade N Palmitoylethanolamin, ein Endocannabinoid mit antioxidativer Wirkung pulslose. Pea refers to the plant Pisum sativum, as well as its small, edible, round seed or the pod (fruit) in which the seed grows.
Pea & ham soup instructions
- Make the broth by adding all the ingredients to a pot..
- Simmer, uncovered until reduced by half..
- Strain the broth and reserve the smoked ham hock for the topping and the broth for the soup..
- Make the soup by adding the butter, onion and carrot to a pot and sauté until soft..
- Add the white wine and broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the peas and mint and remove from heat..
- Use a stick blender to puree the soup until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Plate the soup into serving bowls and top with smoked ham, a dollop of créme fraîche, mint and crusty bread..
Pisum sativum was one of the first plants cultivated by humans and remains an important food crop today. Pea, (Pisum sativum), herbaceous annual plant in the family Fabaceae, grown virtually worldwide for its edible Some varieties, including sugar peas and snow peas, produce pods that are edible and are. Pea definition, the round, edible seed of a widely cultivated plant, Pisum sativum, of the legume family. Pea definition is – a variable annual Eurasian vine (Pisum sativum) of the legume family that is cultivated especially for its rounded smooth or wrinkled edible protein-rich seeds. Beyond peas and carrots or pea soup, peas can be integrated into a variety of healthy and creative dishes.