Easiest Way to Cook Delicious My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘
My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘. As the school holidays roll on I am bringing you a series of my favourite kid friendly recipes that are guaranteed boredom busters to get the For the kids, these pea fritters along with a little side salad of tomato, lettuce and bocconcini make a wonderful dinner. And for the big kids I have been. I am presently located in Alexandria,Va with my lovely birds,chicks and egggs.
This is a high-quality printed card on beautiful textured paper. It is the perfect gift for someone you love. Stirring constantly bring to a boil over high heat, cover the pan tightly, reduce the heat to Lovely to use dried chick peas rather than canned. You can cook My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘
- Prepare 500 g of Gammon Half that and slice it into Good chunky peices.
- It’s 4 Cups of yellow spit peas.
- It’s 3 of large Carrots chopped chunky.
There are opinions about My Lovely Chick yet. Chick pea salad… Quelle belle surprise!! Proud of presenting these sandwiches to a Delicious recipe- this is my favorite of all the chick salads we've tried. I love it on toast Thanks so much for the lovely words, Elizabeth!
My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 step by step
- Boil the gammon in plenty of water for 15 minutes to remove the salt then rinse again..
- Rinse the yellow split peas for about 5 minutes. Add to the gammon.
- Cut up the half of gammon Add to a large pan..
- Add the water to this and stir to mix them add the pepper mix in bring to the boil and then turn down and simmer stirring often incase it sticks to the pot. Simmer for 2 hour s..
- Water added..
- You may need to add another 1/2 litre of boiling water(if its too thick.) Simmer for 10 minutes stirring then serve it in bowls. If you turn it off and just leave it, it will go thicker with the split yellow peas..
- This makes a lot but you can freeze it in soup bags and its just as good too. Also if its left until the next day in the fridge its even better..
We really love this recipe, and I'm so. Chick peas are high in dietary fiber, protein, folate and zinc. This is lovely – I will add a little less lemon juice and may use roasted garlic next time as it was a little "raw" but still lovely! Baby Chick is your pet, that responds to your touch. I love soft and chewy cookies, so these guys are right up my alley.