How to Make Tasty Celeriac & Parma Ham Soup
Celeriac & Parma Ham Soup. Celeriac, Apium graveolens var. rapaceum is Vitamin K and Phosphorus rich vegetable support for Supports healthy digestion, Help to heal wounds. Celeriac is a biennial (but can grow perennially) and has similar growth habit and appearance as that of leaf celery. Celeriac, or celery root, is a relatively unknown root vegetable packed with nutrients.
Choose small, firm celeriac that is. Celeriac is an unusual and nutritious vegetable with a wide variety of uses. Celeriac has green leaves and stalks that grow above ground and roots with a rough, brown skin that grow underground. Перевод слова celeriac, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция celeriac harvester — машина для уборки корнеплодного сельдерея knob celeriac — корневой сельдерей. You can have Celeriac & Parma Ham Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Celeriac & Parma Ham Soup
- Prepare 700 g of chopped celeriac.
- It’s 70 g of Parma Ham, shredded.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 900 mls of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Celeriac is a little intimidating when you first look at it, as it's quite knobby and rough in appearance. Learning how to peel celeriac takes a little practice and a good paring knife, but once you've got the. Celeriac, at Your Service Botanical name: Apium graveolens var. rapaceum. The popularity of celery in various cuisines is undeniable, considering that numerous recipes utilize it in different ways.
Celeriac & Parma Ham Soup step by step
- Gently fry the onions in the olive oil for 5 minutes, until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the Parma ham and allow it to cook gently with the onions for a further 2-3 minutes..
- Add the celeriac and stock to the pan, bring the stock to a boil and then simmer gently for 30 minutes, or until the celeriac is very soft and tender..
- Allow the soup to cool slightly before blending. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving..
Browse All Celeriac Recipes. celery root. celery knob. turnip-rooted celery. knob celery. Germany celery. soup celery. turnip celery. céleri-rave. Celeriac (Apium graveolens Rapaceum Group) (also known as 'turnip-rooted celery' or 'knob celery'), is a specially selected Cultivar Group of celery. Celeriac is one of the most under-rated vegetables Try our celeriac soup by James Martin or shred it into Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw, while Mary's celeriac remoulade perks up roasts and stews. Peel celeriac into ribbons to make this fabulous celeriac 'pasta' served with chard, pecorino, garlic and thyme.