How to Make Appetizing Grandma Skitch's Split Pea Soup
Grandma Skitch's Split Pea Soup.
You can have Grandma Skitch's Split Pea Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma Skitch's Split Pea Soup
- It’s 1 of Ham Bone With Some Meat.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Bags of Yellow Split Peas.
- You need 1/3 of Finely Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Finely Chopped Cellary.
- You need 2 of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 2 of Graded Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Grandma Skitch's Split Pea Soup instructions
- Bring Ham Bone to a Boil on a Large Pot of Water.
- Turn Temperature to a med heat (5), and let ham bone simmer for atleast one hour..
- Remove ham bone and let cool..
- Add all ingerdiance inclueding meat from ham bone, bring to boils and turn down to a med heat (3)..
- Stir every half hour, add water as needed..
- When peas are mushy and broth is thinkened. Soup is ready for cooling.