How to Make Tasty Bridgette's Potato Soup
Bridgette's Potato Soup.
You can cook Bridgette's Potato Soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bridgette's Potato Soup
- Prepare 2 of Shallots.
- Prepare 1 bag of of Potato.
- It’s 1 bag of of red potato.
- You need 1 of Habanera pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Bacon.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of season of roasted garlic…rosemary…and sea salt.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parmesean power.
- Prepare 1 of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Ham.
- It’s 1 large of Swanson box of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Lipton Onion mix.
- You need 1 can of Green beans.
- You need 1 can of of Corn.
- Prepare 1 of Ground whole pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Butter to taste.
Bridgette's Potato Soup instructions
- Boil potatoes in chicken broth.
- Add water to thin out if to thick.
- Saute Onions…meats …garlic…and habanera in separate skillet.
- Add corn and green beans.
- Add lipton mix to boil with butter…pepper and seasoning to taste.
- Add parmesean to mixture while constantly stirring..so cheese want ball up or stick together.
- Add saute meats ect to boiled potatoes.