Recipe: Yummy Potatoe Soup
Potatoe Soup. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to survive. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious.
Just be sure not to leave off the cheddar and bacon (or ham), they add lots of flavor! This easy potato soup is made with chicken stock, bacon, onion, celery, and herbs, then finished with a little cream for extra richness. This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting! You can cook Potatoe Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potatoe Soup
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Celery Heart.
- You need 2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Ham Steak Cubed.
- It’s 3 lb of Russet Potatoe.
- It’s 1 pints of Heavy Whipping Cream.
This easy to make potato soup is the creamiest I've ever had thanks to a few things It really is the best potato soup recipe, ever. I came up with it after enjoying baked potato soup at one of our favorite restaurants. I added bacon, and we think that makes it even. Creamy Potato Soup – AMAZING simple comfort food made without cream-of-anything soups.
Potatoe Soup step by step
- Heat pan to medium, dice onion, add butter and onion to pan.
- Keep pan covered and reduce to medium low heat. Continuing cutting other vegetables and adding to pan. Garlic, then celery. When cutting broccoli use the ends and not much of the stems. Ham in last..
- Cut potatoes in small small cubes where 2-3 can fit into a spoon, place in strainer in sink.
- Wash potatoes well before adding them to large pot to boil, add around 1 inch of water above potatoes and boil until no longer crunchy.
- Keeping water in potatoes combine vegetable and ham mixture, then stir in heavy cream. Allow to simmer or serve right away, season to taste.
Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour, milk. Potato soup is such a fall classic. Tender pieces of creamy russet potatoes mingle with onions, garlic, and salty pancetta for a bowl of soul-soothing solace. Whip up this simple soup as a starter for a dinner party or a light supper when you need a bit of comfort – it has a beautiful silky texture. Leek and Potato Soup is a thick and creamy classic French Potato Soup that starts with garlic butter in which leeks are slowly sautéed to bring out the sweet flavour.